You have a lot of choices in front of you when it comes to picking your next vape, and the iGet brand is one of them. You’ve heard about this brand from friends and ads but aren’t sure it’s for you, or you’ve tried it, liked it, and are wondering if it should become your go-to vape.
Whatever the reason is, you want to know more about iGet bar vapes, and we have the facts here that will answer all your questions.
IGet’s vapes are some of the highest-quality products on the market. Their flavours range from colas that taste like your favourite sodas to refreshing fruit e-liquids.
Ready to check out the basics of using iGet vapes and all the troubleshooting tips you need to make them your preferred brand? Here are ten essential must-knows for the regular iGet vaper.
1. The iGet Bar Vape is Easy to Use
Disposable vapes like the iGet bar are designed to be so easy they don’t need an instruction manual. All you need to do is put them in your mouth and inhale. But sometimes, the bar doesn’t give you the hit, which could mean there’s a hardware issue. Because they’re inexpensive, buying a new one is usually cheaper. However, here are a few troubleshooting tips to help you figure out what’s going on with your vape:
- Check the battery by looking at the vape’s sign light when inhaling. If it doesn’t light up, the battery is likely dead. The iGet bar battery is designed to last the length of the e-juice, but if the vape was sitting on the shelf for a long time before you bought it, the battery might have died.
- Look at the battery’s contact with the heating coil. If it’s not tightly connected, the sign light will turn on, but you won’t get any vapour when you inhale. You can try to push the connection together more firmly or buy a new vape.
- If the juice has a “burnt” taste to it, the coil may need more saturation. Tip the vape on its side and leave it there for a little while, then inhale with short, fast puffs to ensure the coil is fully saturated.
- Put your finger over the airflow sensing unit (vents) when you inhale if there doesn’t seem like you’re going enough air movement. There could be an obstruction that is easily cleared when you blow into the vent.
- Leaking iGet bar vapes could mean you’re inhaling too hard or the vape is faulty.
These tips should fix most of the issues that come with any vape.
2. The iGet Bar is Made From High-Quality Ingredients
When you choose the iGet vape brand, you know you’re going to enjoy every sensation because only the highest quality ingredients are used.
In most vapes, you get the basics: propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, flavouring, and nicotine. These are the fundamental ingredients that make up the vaping experience. But the quality and quantity of each one are what determine how intense and enjoyable your vape is. iGet uses the best products in optimal combinations for a strong and smooth hit.
3. The Numbers Behind the iGet Bar
When you use an iGet vape, the product packaging tells you how much nicotine you get in each bar and how many puffs are produced on average. The typical iGet bar has 5% (50 mg/ml) of nicotine and produces 3500 puffs out of its 12 ml capacity of e-juice. This is comparable to 12 packs of cigarettes per iGet bar.
4. iGet Bars are Not Rechargeable
Some people try to recharge their disposable vapes. This is at your own risk, as the iGet Bar vape is not intended to be rechargeable.
5. Using the iGet Bar is Safe
Because the iGet brand uses only the highest quality ingredients, it is designed to be safe, effective, and simple to use. The iGet vape company is headquartered in Shenzen, and most vape products are made in China, regardless of where they’re sold.
In Australia, you can order vapes online and have them safely shipped to you from OzGunnpod.com. We’ve been in business for a long time and have a steady list of satisfied customers. Try the iGet line today and see why it’s a top-rated vape by users all over the world!