In a world where celebrities are monitored for every move they make, you might think they’d have to hide their “bad” habits. But with so many A- and B-list stars proudly displaying their vapes, it only shows that the trend is on the rise.
Decades ago, celebrities were photographed with cigarettes, and every black and white movie had a star smoking tobacco sticks. Our goal today is to get rid of this dangerous habit, and celebs are combating the old images with new ones, showing that vaping is a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes.
If you want to quit smoking cigarettes but keep the nicotine in your system, join these celebrities and go vaping with the stars.
Wait a Minute, Isn’t Vaping Bad for You?
Well, the best bet to stay safe is to skip smoking altogether. But, unlike how the media attempts to portray vaping, it’s not the deadly killer that cigarettes are. Thousands of chemicals, many of which are carcinogens, are in every puff of a tobacco cigarette. However, nicotine is not one of these deadly ingredients, and it’s the only one you’ll find in a vape.
Nicotine isn’t completely healthy. It’s best if you don’t smoke at all. Still, aside from its addictive properties, it’s not dangerous in and of itself. But because it’s in the deadly cigarettes, it makes it harder to quit them, giving nicotine this bad reputation.
Celebrities are out to dispel this negative connection to vaping by ensuring their habit gets almost as much spotlight as they do. Let’s see if anyone on our list surprises you!
Vaping Celebs in the Spotlight
How many of these celebrities do you recognize with a vape? Here are some of the most frequent public vapers:
- Leonardo DiCaprio, a vaping advocate since 2009
- Katy Perry, vaping in public since 2011
- Johnny Depp, actively using vapes to quit his dangerous cigarette smoking habit, and vaping in public since 2010
- Lady Gaga, vocally advocating for vapes as the way she quit smoking 40 cigarettes a day
- Bruno Mars, who made a promise to his mom he’d quit smoking cigarettes, so he started vaping and made that promise come true
- Robert Pattinson, Twilight, Harry Potter, and Batman star, and proud vaper
- Kate Moss, supermodel, ex-cigarette smoker, and contemporary e-cigarette connoisseur
Is your vaping habit on the same level as these celebs? Vaping plays a vital role in helping smokers quit the tobacco habit. The more celebrities who are willing to show off their vape habit, the more we can help reduce the damage from the media. Make the switch to vape and quit the deadly cancer stick habit today.